Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Cruising

I thought I'd explain why I havn't posted in a few days.

Currently I am aboard a cruise ship, sailing in the Atlantic Ocean towards our next destination in Bermuda. This is a 7 day cruise, and we have already made stops at 2 islands in the Bahamas, spent time on the beach lounging and playing volleyball as we sipped on icy red beverages. It is a much needed break from the 70 hour weeks I have been working in the city, although I look forward to returning on Monday, refreshed and conspiciously tanned.

I have thought very little about EMS or medicine over these days, and I think I'd like to keep it that way. The internet here is very expensive anyways ($0.75 per minute), so I will delay writing further until I return.

To my friends back in the city: would you mind texting me your home addresses? I have something to send, and cant use my phone without huge ship-to-shore charges.

See you all on Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad ya got a break. Know how it feels to need one...